About Dennis Hammer
I have always been a writer. It comes easy to me.
If you read a lot of blogs about writing and marketing, people are always looking for ways to beat procrastination and improve productivity. I’ve never understood that crowd.
For me, writing isn’t something I have to do. It’s something I get to do. I look forward to it every day.
Several years ago, I took a marketing position that promised a lot of writing. We weren’t using the terms “content marketing” or “inbound marketing” at the time, but that’s what it was.
I loved it from the beginning and I helped that company expand their content services.
Since then, I’ve written thousands of blog posts. Seriously, thousands. They vary in length, subject matter and purpose, but I’m solely responsible for millions of web page views – not to mention hundreds of thousands of email sign ups, social likes/shares, and sales.
I work for Fluxe Digital Marketing, a results-based content service for thought leaders. I enjoy my job immensely because of my hardworking colleagues, our supportive clients, and the generous freedom and autonomy I’m given by our owner/leader.
I love to write, but that isn’t my entire life. Everyone needs balance. I play the guitar, read voraciously, build websites, and spend a lot of time with my wife and daughter. (When you work remotely, it’s hard not to spend a lot of time with your family!)
Check out my blog
My blog has two purposes. One, it’s a record of my abilities. Every professional needs a portfolio to brandish and declare “I know what I’m talking about.”
Two, I like teaching. It’s a fantastic way to reach new people and a strong way to refine and expand your own knowledge. Through my blog, I will…
- Teach ways to create quality content for your audience that builds your brand.
- Teach valuable writing skills so you sound like a professional and expert.
- Show you how to add automation to your business to save you time and money (without coming off like a robot).
- Teach you how to thoughtfully design pages, posts and images.
- Show you how the inbound marketing methodology can build a fan base, generate leads, and turn those leads into sales.
- Tell you how to create content that appeals to people and search engines.
Of course, if you hire me, I won’t just teach. I’ll do all of the above for your business.
Want to speak privately?
If you’d like to have a private conversation about your content needs, I’m happy to chat.
Thanks for reading!